<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28477055?origin\x3dhttp://04s77.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 21, 2006
Hoooo... nostalgia time guys. And a long long entry...

I quote bob: "wow, i never thought i'd think so much about this shit; perhaps this is all part of the growing up process"

Yah it's really true. :( Recently, I was blatantly hit by the fact that we're all growing up and changing. Experiences being thrust upon our faces; you're upset and reluctant to let go of the past, yet only comforted by the faith that you'll mature to a better person. You have no choice but to go on... Oh wells, it's a good thing to learn and grow up actually. Though I wish life was like a record tape--we could go back to any time, whenever we want. We can in our minds. Haiz. So why be sad when we can choose to smile, I think. We must stay happy! :)

It's really sweet when I sort out stuff and pick out something which reminds me of the Hwa Chong days. Like class messages passed during lessons (but not during Bio lects cos we're so "disciplined"). I found the class poll for JTS with our juniors, and another one on where we should have our end-of-year overseas trip. I could go scan it into the computer one day and remind you all! It's really hilarious. :D With suggestions like: Siberia.--to see polar bears. -__- wth.

Oh yes, I'm so sorry we didn't have a class tee in the end! I forgot how the idea dissolved away despite having shandong draw up the design and all ... :P paiseh.

Hmm and here's my own list of little things I miss about hc! (ahhh my list is super longg and this is only like 1%)
- Our obsession with captain's ball and guitar playing during the 1st three months. We played b/w lectures cos there were no tutorials yet, and even stayed back after school! Super enthu yo! (speaking of which, I MISS SPORTS.)
- And speaking of sports, how jy huan lj and I played badminton during PE without our specs and we're like "WHERE IS IT?!" all the time. And post promo period! TENNIS!!
- Taking our time to move from venue to venue. And rudy would go "hurry up" in his tone when we strolled into chem lab but the girls still rushed out of the back door to go toilet...
- How we took our time to leave our class bench for physics prac in the morning. But rushed off to the Audi after break to get the red cushion VIP seats for physics lect :D
- breaking into choruses of HAPPY BIRTHDAY at the class bench/ audi
- Monday morning assembly at tchs side! And their lowww school song which gets stuck in my head the whole Monday morning.
- BOBBY!
- Coronation plaza! Ke ai ji!! Cosy corner, Wadever... And ugh, Prince. Once-in-a-lifetime fish and chips. Definitely, only once.
- And how could we ever forget SIM class lunches! The student set, and walking there under the hot hot sun.
- Morning assemblies in front of the flagpole. We cleverly shifted to avoid the sun!

Goodness, there're just too many little things to remember. I'm gonna note them all down someday! >_<
--shenonn
PS: don't kill me for my super long post pls.


04s77 fell asleep@12:18 AM


Archives
|May 2006|June 2006|July 2006|August 2006|September 2006|October 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007|February 2007|March 2007|April 2007|May 2007|June 2007|July 2007|August 2007|September 2007|October 2007|November 2007|January 2008|February 2008|March 2008|September 2008|October 2008|November 2008

Our Dear...
... senior class
... junior class
... grandjunior class
... ms wang

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from oh4s77. Make your own badge here.
Credits
Designer Blogskins brushes

04s77
wei-wen
erntheng
guanmin
shenonn
lijia
chenghao
bj
puayhan
edwin
zijian
joel
qianyi
liwen
sandra
yuhuan
jiayi
zhiwei
yewmun
meihui
shengrong
hongyu
bob
dawei
bingcheng
eunice
shandong
hard gay